Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Love is in the Air


My best friend is getting married in March, and I'm planning the bridal shower, which is super exciting but also stressful because I don't know the first thing about bridal showers. Let alone weddings. It feels strange that my friends are getting engaged--I feel like we just got out of high school. I can barely commit to a lipgloss. I can't imagine getting married anytime soon unless someone comes along  who looks like Paul Newman. Anywho, for now I'm a bridesmaid and this is the invitation for the bridal shower. This is the picture on the back, depicting my friend and her fiance in a lovey-dovey gondola ride. I'd show you the front with all the fancy text, but I don't want you crashing our bridal shower. No offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment