Monday, March 18, 2013

Update n stuff

Hi! I haven't posted for a while so I thought I'd update you on what's happening in my life: I just got back from Houston for my best friend's wedding, which was emotional and amazing and so much fun all at the same time. I'm back at school for just a week and then I head off to Denver for spring break to help my parents move into their new house! So a lot going on!

This is something I did for Chris Buzelli's class. The assignment was to illustrate a movie, which we chose at random and I got Liar Liar, as you can see. I'm not a huge fan of the movie but was fascinated by Jim Carey's range of expressions so I chose to depict them as masks (which now that I'm thinking about it, could work for another Jim Carey movie).

Hope things are going well with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment